CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 15, 2010

and the winner is...

Drum Roll Please!


Hold Your Breath!


*DUM DEE DEE DUM DUM DUM*


Are You Ready!?


Here We Go!


The Winner is...


&

~~~~~

So, I went to random.org and when I first did it the winner was Alyssa, and I thought,
"So, I see Alyssa and talk to her all the time. I'll just give it to her next time I see her."
Then I did it again, and the SAME number came up... Alyssa! ;D

When I did it a thrid time, miss Katie came up!


Hope you enjoy the book guys!!

4 Thoughts:

♥ Kimmi's Korner ♥ said...

Awwww! I wish I won! Haha Just kidding I can just read the book anyway.

~Kimmi

alyssa said...

AH! Whoop whoop! My fist giveaway win! I am soooo excited.

Abigail said...

COngrats Alyssa and Katie!

Giving God the Glory!
~Abby♥

Katie said...

Wow! Thanks so much!!!!!

layout