CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

C'mon Spring! You Can Do it!

I've been think'n a lot about Spring lately, and I don't know why.
 I'm really starting to anticipate the warmer weather and that Spring smell!
We had a few warm days this week (although it's cold again) and those warm days have made me so excited for my second favorite season (Fall is definitely my first!=)

Here are a few "Spring" pictures



 
I like love wild flowers!

...and clouds!

Ok, not spriing cleaning, but I thought this was an appropriate picture to represent Spring. :D

I love daffodils! Ok, fine, I like love any flower! :)
In the spring, my grandparents have a field of about 10,000 daffodils!
You can't see it from their house, but if you walk into, and out of the woods and across a creek you come up to yellow that stretches over four acres!
It's gorgeous!

When I think of Bambi I think of spring, and when I think of spring I think of Bambi!

I'm ready for some green grass too!
Ok, this grass is prettier than the grass I'm used to seeing!
I mean, I could sprinkle some of this grass on a salad!

These are some smart sheep, huh?
Ok, just kidding, I'm sure these sheep are as dumb as the rest, but somebody has been using photoshop! hehee
Ok, so, I don't know where these sheep live, but I want to go there! :D
...now! *sigh* haha


I think it's so neat how God uses seasons to make our lives more interesting. 
I'm glad it's not always winter, or always summer, but instead it changes throughout the year!

Thank you God for that!


Happy Almost Spring! hehee

21 Thoughts:

joyinthejourney said...

You have so made me ready for Spring. We are definitely going to nana and papa's while the daffodils are blooming. We say that every year, but we're really going to try extra hard this year.

Lindsay said...

I can't wait for spring... although
fall is my favorite season too. :)

Katie Wegner said...

I can't wait till spring. Ti seems like it's been winter forever. =D

Love,
Katie

Eldarwen said...

I can't wait for spring!! Though, I don't like spring cleaning. lol =D

{hugs}

Anonymous said...

Down here in Aussie-land it's autumn (fall), and I'm just as excited about that as you are about spring - all the lovely crunchy leaves, cooler temperatures, more hoodie/jeans-wearing opportunities...

Have a fabulous spring!

xox

alyssa said...

Spring is definetly my favorite season. The flowers are gorgeous! I wish I could see your grandparents daffoldils. I personally think peonies are pretty. And yea....we don't ever see grass that green unless we use some seriously toxic fertalizer :)

How can you NOT realize God is responisble for everything in the world when you look at spring? (oh heck, when you just see something spectacular in general)

xo,
alyssa

Hannah Elisabeth said...

I think I know why you're ready for Spring: because winter has been here FOREVER and it is almost Spring time! ;)
I love Spring - it's my FAVORITE season!!

asnipofgoodness said...

Love your pictures Karis...oooooooh I can't wait for spring, and then summer....yeah! It would have been fine with me if God would have made year round summer! Thanks for sharing those pics, I love the sheep!

Anonymous said...

Karis,

I agree I am so ready for spring. I love all the pictures you used.

Amanda

Abigail said...

Oh, such pretty, pretty pictures!!! It has been cold down here, too... I can't wait til spring!

Giving God the Glory!
~Abby♥

carlotta cisternas said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog, Karis!

I love my name too :)

And as for being a PK...well, I'm getting used to it...

-carlotta

Abby said...

I can't wait for spring! Especially since it's near my birthday.
Love the sheep picture! ;)

Abby

Kade said...

Very cool blog.

Have you seen our site yet?
teens4orphans.org

*Lizzie* said...

Thank you so much for following me Karis! I always love getting new followers! And I think your blog is VERY cute!

In Christ
~Elizabeth~

Melanie Eccles said...

ok, Karis. These are my thoughts.

I love your name.
I love that you have 8 kids in your family.
My husband and I are thinking about our future family...and I was wondering...what do you think of the big family??? And homeschooling for that matter?
I love your blog music.
I LOVE the daddy daughter dance.
You girls are GORgeous.

I look forward to reading more and getting to know you. I love finding girls who are passionate about their God. I was a teen not too long ago and those ppl are few and far between, I know! I'm not a youth pastor and I would love to have more of YOU around being examples to others! :)

blessings!

Mari Nuñez said...

Beautiful blog, beautiful family!

Thanks for visiting my blog. I also have another Cristian bilingual @:


http://vivirenlagraciadedios.blogspot.com/

Love the daffodils.

Kendra Logan said...

Great pictures! So cheerful; definitely something I needed. I'm ready for spring, too.

I like your blog!

~Kendra

Abigail said...

Karis, how on EARTH did you get 101 followers???? You're amazing, that's why! You are so sweet and encouraging and, well, just plain AWESOME!! And on top of all that, you're a Christian!!!
Love ya!
Giving God the Glory!
~Abby♥

Marissa said...

Thank you for following my blog!
Blessings,
Samarah

Shelby said...

I agree. Spring is wonderful. And it just smells like SPRING! =) All the flowers are my favorite. Thanks for following and not being scared off by my, sometimes, rather incoherant ravings. haha!

Abby said...

I tagged you on my blog!

Grace be with you,

Abby :D

layout