CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Don't ya just LOVE those awkward moments!?!

Do you ever get caught 'people watching'?
I do!

Do you ever get caught people watching when you're not even trying to people watch?
I do!

Like today, 3 times! THREE times!
I would just be sitting in the front passanger seat of the van, and another car would pull up beside us, and next thing I know I'm caught in a dead on stare with a stranger!

You might just think this is random for me, but it's not!
It happens ALL THE TIME! 


It's like they know I'm looking out the window and they just want to scare me!

Ok, I'm done ranting! haha 



Do any of you ever get into those awakward situations?
I'd love to hear!!


Happy Saturday!

14 Thoughts:

♥ Kimmi's Korner ♥ said...

Well, you get in just as much trouble when you actually stare at random people on purpose. haha

~Kimmi

Melody said...

Oh yes, all the time! Especially at red lights. I'll take a peek at the person next to me, and lo and behold, they're looking straight at me too! It makes it rather awkward when the light is long and you're stuck there for a long time. :P lol!

~Melody

*Lizzie* said...

Oh yes I get in awkward situaions ALL the TIME! And one thing I don't like is awkward moments and I'm always in one! (well,not really all the time but it feels like it some times) :)


In Christ
~Elizabeth~

*Lizzie* said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
*Lizzie* said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Abigal said...

Oh, Karis. Now I don't feel so lonly. I do that all the time! I'll just be riding in the car staring at someone, and not even realizing what I'm doing! lol!

Giving God the Glory!
~Abby♥

Hannah Elisabeth said...

YES!! The other day I was eating out with some friends and I was thinking about something and didn't even realize I was staring at this guy until he waved at me, and I was like, "Oh shoot! That's AWKWARD!"

Anonymous said...

I have a tendency to zone out and then find myself staring at other people...they usually get pretty annoyed! =S

xox

Isabella Kiss said...

yeah, once you make eye contact it is all over... :/ but i love people watching. i like to observe people, just for the sake of analyzing how they do things. trying to figure out what they are thinking. I would just rather that they wouldn't observe me while i was sneakily observing them.

Leah Marie said...

That's too funny! I wave at people from the car. You can tell if they try to ignore you. I love it. =]
~Leah

Chloƫ said...

Oh yeah! I've blown kisses to people in other cars! It's hilarious to see their expression!

Have fun! =D
Chloe

*Lizzie* said...

Hey there Karis!
That is cool your middle name is Elizabeth :)


In Christ
~Elizabeth~

Charity said...

haha @chloe...i've blown kisses at other ppl in their cars too! it's great watchin there expression!

Abbie said...

Okay, just found your blog, and I have to say this really cracked me up!

I was just telling my sister the other day... "Stop lights are really awkward for me because I feel compelled to peek over at whoever is parked next to me..."

She just gave me The Raised Eyebrow =D But I'm glad to find out that I'm not the only one!

Love your blog :)

Abbie

layout