CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 29, 2010

¡'√e Been TAGED!

Thanks Isabelle!

1. High heels or boots? Heels

2. What time did you get up this morning? About 8:30

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Avatar

4. What is your name? Karis

5. What is your favorite TV show? TV??? ;P 

6. What do you usually have for breakfast?  Strawberries this mornin'

7. What is your middle name? Elizabeth

8. What food do you dislike? Meat loaf 

9. What is your favorite CD at the moment? I haven't used a CD in a while, or record, or cassette, or an 8 track.. My parents picked on me, and they think  I missed the point of this question. If I did miss it, I'll just say I don't really have a favorite right now. Lots that I like, but not a favorite. :)

10. What characteristic do you despise? I actually don't think I despise any... We all got our problems! hehe

11. Favorite clothing? Depends on the season

12. Anywhere in the world on vacation? England, Israel, Ireland, Spain. *sigh* I want to go now!

13. Are you an organized person? Sadly, no. BUT I've gotten a lot better! ;D

14. Where would you retire to? I just wanna be a momma, so never! 

15. What was your most recent memorable birthday? 16th  & 17th

16. What are you going to do when you finish this? I'm just gunna go with the flow. (probably fish)

17. What is your Birthstone? Topaz

18. Person you expect to publish this first? It better be Alyssa! jk

19. When is your birthday? December 29th

20. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night

21. What is your shoe size? 8 ½

22. Do you own any animals? My purdy little little kitty. *Kirk*

23. Any news you'd like to share? YES.... I ...I...I... I aint got nuttin'

24. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up? Astronaut

25. What is your favorite flower? Roses & sunflowers are probably my favorite, but I love so many different types! 

26. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Not sure yet

27. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? purple & pink

28. How is the weather right now? Cloudy, maybe a little rain too. :)

29. Last person you spoke to on the phone? I talked to my grandma while I was doing this tag! :D

30. Favorite drink? Water

31. Favorite restaurant? Chlli's probably, they just closed the Chilli's down here tho. ;( Guess I need a new favorite, huh?

32. Hair color? Red

33. What was your favorite toy as a child? Big baby. -- She's a doll *that was in a whisper voice* hehe

34. Summer or winter? Winter, but that was hard for me to type because I am ready for some beach weather. haha

35. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate

36. Coffee or tea? Coffee

37. Wish you were still young? Yeees, I feel like butter spread over too much bread. *laughs*

38. Do you want your friends to publish this? Sure

39. When was the last time you cried? I cry like everyday! I'm kidding, but I do cry, I just don't remember the last time. The last time I remember was like two weeks.

40. What is under your bed? a gun... no I'm not even kidding! So watch out! (It's Cason's and I've been sleeping in the guest room because it's darker in there, and obviously that's where he keeps it.)

41 . What did you do last night? Last minute run to the store to get Easter Lilies for church.

42. What are you afraid of? Spiders would definitely be one of them.

43. Salty or sweet? Salty,.. but sweet's good too!

44. Best quality you have? I have it all! AND I'm SUPER humble! haha jk--I don't really know.

45. How many years at your current job? I'm unemployed. :D

46. Favorite day of the week? Used to be Saturday. *crys* hehe

47. Last thing you smelled? I usually don't go around sniffin' haha So I don't remember.

48. What four people will you tag? 4x10=40 I tag anyone who want's to do this. :)

8 Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Hey Karis just to let you know...I'm going to do these questions as a means of procrastination :D

xox

Näna said...

Hey Karis!

Great answers. I did this tag a while ago...let's see maybe it was February???

You had me cracking up about the gun under your bed^_^ Even though I know you are serious about it.

joyinthejourney said...

Just so no future guests worry about the gun under the bed. Its getting locked up: )

Ginela Gonzalez said...

37. Wish you were still young? Yeees, I feel like butter spread over too much bread. *laughs*

- tis my favorite one :P haha I completely agree with you! And I like the flowers question too, sunflowers are a thousand times lovely.
Thank you so much for the comment you left on my blog girl! I'm flattered that you enjoy my writing. Did you like Avatar?

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Abigail said...

Ooh! I'll do it! I LOVE tags! (Well, depends on what they are, actually!) This one sounds like fun! I'll do it when I get a chance! (might be a couple days or so)
Giving God the Glory!
~Abby♥

Iva Messy said...

I LOVE heels too ;)

alyssa said...

oh see ur 17th would have been even more memorable had I not been out of town! :(

Girlie, tell Cason to start bloggin again! I like to read it. Boys.....

layout