CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 3, 2010

I can't beleive I took such a huge blogging break.
I knew I was going to need one for a few weeks, but I didn't think I could actually do it for so long! haha
I'm so glad to be back!
I had to take a studying break, and now exams are over, and I'll know my final grade for PSY 201 by the end of the day!


Here's a verse God sweetly put on my heart.
Missed you all so much!!






Isaiah 54:10

"Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed,"
says the LORD, who has compassion on you.
 
 

10 Thoughts:

Lindsay said...

YAY!!! You're back, Karis! I'm so happy. :-)

Katherine said...

Glad you're back!

many blessings,
Katherine

Kade said...

the prodigal girl

Chloë said...

welcome back! we missed ya!

Abigail said...

HaPpY, hApPy, HaPpY!!!!! SoOOOO GLLLLAAAADDDDD you're back!!!!! =D

Marissa said...

So glad you're back :) what a beautiful verse :) thanks for sharing!

Love in Christ,
Samarah

Rachel said...

LOL I have kept checking your blog everyday saying , omgoodness karis has GOT to have gotton on today ,over and over again! You would have busted open laughing to see me !

Christine said...

welcome back!

Katherine said...

I've awarded you!
http://allgloriouswithin-emmuna.blogspot.com/2010/05/stylish-blogger-award.html

Alyson-Louise Belle said...

Welcome back to cyber-world, Master...
:)

layout