CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Funnies From Max

{chillin' by the pond}


The ones of you who know Max, my four-year-old little brother, would know he's so funny!
He's very mischievous and so black and white!

Yesterday,before bed, Max was playing with Kimmi's Rubik's Cube.
When it was time to head up to bed mom said,
 "Max, that's fine, you can take the Rubic's Cube to bed, but don't pull the stickers off, alright."

Max looked confused and said,
"Stickers! What stickers?"

When Cason saw that Max didn't even notice that there was a need to inform about the stickers, Cason said, " Oh great, now he'll pull them off"

Mom told Max to come to her so she could show him the stickers, and told him that if he pulled them off the Rubik's Cube would be broken.

After that Max started looking a little bit nervous, and said
"no, no, no I don't want it any more. You can keep it down here."

Mom said, "No, max you can take it up."

Max said, " No, mom, someone's gonna make me pull them off!"

Mom laughed and said,
"Max, who's going to make you pull them off?"

Max lifted his hands with his fingers all spread out and said,
" MY HAND!"


I had to write this down.
So funny!

{best buds}

16 Thoughts:

Jules(: said...

That picture is too sweet. Gotta love those wise little brothers. :)

alyssa said...

That is utterly adorable Karis! Little kids will believe anything, today I pulled a coin from "air" and evelyn was so freaked out. CUTE! Tell yo familia I said hey. ;)

alyssa

Abby said...

That's so cute!

Abby :D

Katherine said...

Hilarious! HEE HEE!!!!!

Christine said...

That's adorable... :)

Antonia said...

I gave you an award! Check it out at my blog! :)

Leah said...

How adorable!!!

Thanks for sharing. :D

Blessings,

Leah

Abigail said...

SOOOOOO CUTE!! That is just TOO funny!

Jason Hunsicker said...

Haha! This is awesome.

Megan said...

Just gotta love what little brothers come up with eh? :) LOVE IT!!


Cute pics!

Power Up Love said...

chillin' by the pond with your best buds. Now that's what life is all about...

Covnitkepr1 said...

Sounds like a 4 year old answer.
I’ve enjoyed looking over your blog. I came across it through another blog I follow, and I’m glad I did. I am now a follower of yours as well. Feel free to look over my blog and perhaps become one as well.

Kade said...

I awarded you the "prolific" award on my blog if ya want it.

Sr Crystal Mary Lindsey said...

What a gorgious little boy. A blessed little brother.

Marge said...

Your family is really beautiful. :)

joyinthejourney said...

Awww. Glad you wrote that down. I'd almost forgotten.

layout