CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 13, 2010

  

My buddy Kade awarded me the Prolific Blogger Award!
Thanks so much Kade!

Y'all, if you haven't been to Kade's blog yet, ya really need to head on over! 
Besides having an absolutely awesome blog, with an awesome purpose and awesome topics, Kade's also involved in a ministry called
 Teens For Orphans.
You should go check that out too! :)

James 1:27
Religion that is pure and undefiled before God, the Father, is this: to visit orphans and widows in their affliction, and to keep oneself unstained from the world.
~~~~~~~~

Okayy, and it's my turn to do the awardin'! 

I'll award my little sister, little brother and my mothaa!

They're pretty Prolific if I do say so myself :D
{ok, maybe Cason's not very prolific, but I still ♥ the boy!}

Happy Thursday everyone!



15 Thoughts:

Kade said...

aww, thanks!

Ginela Gonzalez said...

Aww! That's so wonderful! ya very well deserve the award :)
Thanks, I'm having a great Thursday :)

Bleah Briann//Lovely said...

Hey! I love your blog and I'm following!

Alyson-Louise Belle said...

Heeyyyy, Karis!! I nominated you for the Beautiful Blogger Award in Bleah's blog, so you have to follow her! (because awards can only be given to followers)
<3
Alyson

Abigail said...

Congrats on the award!
yeah, i've checked out Kade's blog before, and I really like it! ;)

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Sr Crystal Mary Lindsey said...

Well done Karis, Your best friends in the whole world are your family. God Bless your beautiful heart. Sr Crystal

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Lulu said...

Just wanted to let you know Karis-I awarded you. Go to my blog for details.

Anonymous said...

Cool site, I hadn't come across karis-brown.blogspot.com before in my searches!
Carry on the good work!

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

This is a question for the webmaster/admin here at karis-brown.blogspot.com.

Can I use part of the information from this post right above if I give a link back to your site?

Thanks,
Alex

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

Thanks for sharing this link - but unfortunately it seems to be down? Does anybody here at karis-brown.blogspot.com have a mirror or another source?


Thanks,
Charlie

Anonymous said...

Ola i,m starter in this Forums and i will to view the newinformations postated heare.I can see your web fromgoogle blog and i have tryed to register some time a go but this secret code was hard ro read but i manage it :) This was my introduction in this forum
byby
And this is my Creation :) you can send to my e-mail



[url=http://www.liveinternet.ro/]http://www.liveinternet.ro/ [/url]
radio

Anonymous said...

Hey,

Thanks for sharing this link - but unfortunately it seems to be down? Does anybody here at karis-brown.blogspot.com have a mirror or another source?


Cheers,
Alex

Anonymous said...

So[url=http://www.officialbearsjerseysstore.com]Tim Jennings Jersey[/url]
before you post any personal or product information on a website[url=http://www.AdrianPetersonJersey.net]www.AdrianPetersonJersey.net[/url]
make sure that is the right one An ideal muscular and well-built body is one with ample muscles tissues and no trace of flabEffective Presentations Using Smart Technology The degree of how effective a presentation is lies with the presenter and not with the all singing all dancing presentation enhancing technology available todayPaul Ryan has had his share of controversy this election year[url=http://www.OwenDanielsJersey.com]Owen Daniels Jersey[/url]
just like every other politician in the running That main card should be a good one[url=http://www.officialnikecoltsjerseyshop.com]Andrew Luck Jersey[/url]
with Anderson Silva vs
EMI Marc but if I just listened to their list of programs available perhaps I would discover some that were of interest[url=http://www.cheapjerseyslimited.com]cheap jerseys[/url]
etc These two birth orders are much more compatable with each other than those of his older sister who has a Three/One Double birth orderRules that prevent clotheslines and head shots make sense[url=http://www.andrewluckjerseys.net]Andrew Luck Authentic Jersey[/url]
especially now that the NFL is being forced to look at head injuriesYou'll be able to access over 4500 TV channels worldwide over the Internet

layout