CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

♥ Baby Lamb Video ♥

My friend and I were up late the other night just hanging out, and I think things are always more funny at about 1am.

We were laughing SO hard, and I thought I would share the video with my bloggy friends:)


I really, REALLY, want a baby lamb! Well, I guess it would just be lamb, right? not baby lamb because a lamb is a baby already!
Okay, baby lamb sounds cute, so that's what I'm going with! ;D

10 Thoughts:

Katherine said...

oh dear its so cute!!!!!!!!!!!

Eldarwen said...

HILARIOUS!! My friend and I stayed up late one night watching this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPDYj3IMkRI.

It's called "Charlie Bit Me". Love it!!! :D

Yes, I HAVE to agree with you. Things do seem to be much more funny at 1am. ;)

Love your friend,
Eldarwen

*Lizzie* said...

how cute!!!!
That is SOOO funny!:)


*Lizzie*

Abigail said...

I LOVE that vid! I've seen it before, but I LOVE it! I want a 'baby lamb' too!!!!!

Love ya!
~Abby♥

Leah Marie said...

Aww I want a baby lamb! That's so cute! :]

Artisan of the Shire said...

So adorable. I was laughing my head off when I first saw it on CuteOverload.com :D

Jacqueline said...

Haha, that cracked me up..they're so adorable!

~Emily~ said...

HAHA! I remember showing you this!

Christine said...

How cute! I want one know too!

Jules(: said...

Hi Karis,
I got your comment on my blog a long time ago and I am super sorry for not writing back earlier. Thank you for your sweet comment and I will keep watching at your blog for more details about your farm life. Thank you for your posts, they are uplifting and encouraging!
Connected by Christ,
Julia

layout