CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 6, 2010


This's me and my sweet Popa.

He reads my blog and encourages me in so many ways, and he's the one who has motivated me to start back bloggin' :)
He is such an awesome man, and I'm so thankful my daddy had, and still has him as his example in his life.
My daddy is alot like my grandpa, and they both are the most likable, sweet, easy going, giving, funny, humble, smart, loving men you'll ever meet.
Thankyou Popa for making my daddy the way he is now.
You sweet men are my heroes.
I love you both so much.

12 Thoughts:

Leah Marie said...

That is such a sweet picture! I love it. :]

Anonymous said...

awe, how sweet.

Amy (from Pleasant Blessings)

Marissa said...

Sweet picture and post! :)

Love in Christ,
Samarah

Lindsay said...

Awwww.... how SWEET! :-)

Miss Laurie said...

Beautiful post! Family is so important. Love the picture! :)

alyssa said...

Aw, Karis that is sooo sweet. <3 that photo. And ur new background. Grandpa's are so awesome...what would the world do without them? :)

*alyssa*

Katherine said...

This is so touching! Thanks for sharing!

Blessings,
Katherine

Abigail said...

How SWEET!!! That is the cutest! ♥♥♥♥ that picture!!!
Happy Sunday!

Giving God the Glory!
~Abby♥

Jacqueline said...

Such a nice post; the picture of you and your Popa is so sweet.

I've just started checking out your blog, I love it!

Mary said...

That picture is simply stunning! God bless~

Anonymous said...

Oh your so pretty! What a sweet picture.

Ella said...

I really love the pic!!

layout