CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 23, 2010

SuMmEr

 wow, summer just flew by! 
It's unreal to me how fast those burning hot summer days left.

I want it back actually, but I'm excited for classes to start back, and to get me summore learnin'! 

This summer was uneventful, calm and happy. 

I was also really blessed this summer because my aunt and uncle gave me a car! A little green Hyundai, and i named him.... Ralph! hehe 

What have you done this summer?

here are a few pictures of my summer...


Jewelery making with Kimmi!

She's gotten really good at making earrings, and she sells them now and gives 20% to missions! (: *hinthint*







uh.. ART! 
That's me! 






7 Thoughts:

Leah Marie said...

i sold some of my handmade jewelry once. it was really fun making all of those earrings and necklaces. :] sounds like a fun summer to me! i only have 2 weeks left before school starts.

Jacqueline said...

My summer has been an uneventful one as well! But I've enjoyed it. :) Cute pics! Love the earrings you made.

Alyson-Louise Belle said...

Karis!!! We moved (although I'm sure Ella has told you that already). I miss ya'll! Olivia and Kile said they saw you at Cici's the other day. Tell everyone I said hi!
Wuv you!
<3
Aly

Abigail said...

hey karis! we seriously haven't talked in a looonnnggg time. :( i'm glad you've had a great summer! and that is awesome you got a car! i'm jealous. :P i'm doing drivers ed now, so hopefully i can get my restricted soon. :) do you still get on email? we need to catch up. :)
ttys! love ya!
Abby

Mari Nuñez said...

I am happy you have family unity. may God continue t bless you.

have a great and blessed day :)

Anonymous said...

hey your blog design is very nice, neat and fresh and with updated content, make people feel peace and I always like browsing your site.

- Joe

Emily said...

glad you had a great summer. sounds (and looks) like fun. sorry i haven't been on blogger in a while!
xx.

layout