CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

...Ok, so I think I've forgotten how to blog!

 I just looked at my old blog posts for the first time in a while, and I don't even feel like the same person I was before. 
It's funny how things change. 
I've learned soo much in the past few months.

God is teaching me so much right now, and my prayer is that I learn with a happy attitude:) 

I really do miss all my blogger friends!  





For those of you that don't already know my loverleyy family I'll introduce them:)

Starting from the left, from row:
Cole, Nona, Max, Kimmi, Kamryn
and now from the back row left:
That's my dad and mom, Cason with Jessie on his shoulders and then me:)

And my mom's pregnant with number 9! :)

Hope everyone is well, and enjoying a big yummy 
Thanksgiving dinner!! :)

9 Thoughts:

Unknown said...

Hey Girl glad you started blogging again! love ya!

Lindsay said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Karis!! What a beautiful family! :)

Ginela Gonzalez said...

They are a lovely huge family! Man look how happy you gus are :)
Well, my canadian thanks giving was back in october, but I hope you guys have a Deeeliciuss one today!! :)

- Best wishes
Ginela ♥

Emily said...

happy thanksgiving to you too! :) wow what a big (and adorable) family.
xx.

An Australian Housewife said...

Nice to see you back! Lovely photo of your family. Love Beth

Anonymous said...

Wow how exciting!

We are Very very happy for you and your family!

Blessings,
Elizabeth, Amanda, and Rebekah

Abigail said...

Happy belated Thanksgiving, Karis!!! Congrats to your whole family on #9! How far along is your mom? :D
Oh, do you still get on email?
So glad you'be started blogging again! =)

Because HE Lives and Died for me! :)
~Abby♥

I'm to die for--just ask Jesus said...

How exciting, a new baby! I want a new sibling. :D Been praying a ton. ;) Congrats!

joyinthejourney said...

Precious post to me Karis. love you, mom

layout